Set Tablespace Syntax - from DMS to SMS

From: LindaHarvey <member34977_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 02:48:46 +0000

I'm trying to restore my production instance/db, PRD01, which uses DMS tablespaces to my test instance/db, TST01 such that TST01 will use SMS tablespaces (I don't want to have to manage TST01 that intensively).

Firstly, is it even possible to do this?

Secondly, if yes, my steps are:
1. restore db PRD01 from /prd/i01 taken at <datetimestamp>

    to /tst/i01 into TST01
    redirect without rolling forward

       This works ok.
2. set tablespace containers for 3 using userspace1

       Here, I'm trying to redirect tablespace-id 3 to a system managed
       space,  "userspace1".

3. restore db PRD01 continue

But i can't get the syntax correct for step 2.

Can anyone help please.

Cheers,
Linda