PL/SQL Collections

From: Paul Rowe <paul_at_paulrowe.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2003 12:56:58 -0700

I have questions regarding PL/SQL Collections:

  1. Is there an easy way to concatenate two like-typed collections together? I have to use a FOR LOOP which may not be efficient.
  2. Is there an anyway to put a collection into an IN clause? For instance, if I have a collection of varchar2 objects, and I want to execute a query like SELECT * from aTable where identifier IN <collection> Is there an efficient way to do this?

sincerely,

paul_at_paulrowe.com Received on Fri Aug 01 2003 - 14:56:58 CDT