Re: Newbie cannot login

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2003 18:45:08 -0500

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, newbs__--_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> My abusive language was provoked . I do not tolerate people
> more worried about etiquette than the newsgroup issues
>
> If you want to post condescending motherfucking bullshit, then
> you are no fucking different from the other assholes who either
> think they are better than those who answer the post or have
> serious obsessions with newsgroup etiquette than content. So
> if you want to fucking talk down to me then fuck you too
> motherfucker.
>
> I am amazed when people talk as if this is some revolutionary
> rocket science . If you want to help without getting involved
> in USENET politics or philosophy then do it. Otherwise shut the
> fuck up. I am not going to starve if you don't help me & start
> posting offensive garbage like that without thinking.
> Obscenity does not have to be explicit. Your implied
> obscenities are far more offensive.

select count(*)
from post
where text like '%fuck%';

Answer: 6

Was this valid SQL, or are you a newbie at the basics of relational database as well?

select count(*)
from thread
where text like '%fuck%'
and author = 'newbie';

Answer: 11

Keep it up and I think you might make it into the monthly newsgroup summary. This is when you know you've made the bigtime. Good luck.

--
Galen Boyer