Re: Newbie cannot login

From: newbie <newbs__--_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:45:59 -0500

I am not as smart you Oracle motherfuckers are. I am dumb.
Do you still want to answer the question or do you want to jerk off.

It is amazing how the USENET brings out the worst in otherwise seemingly normal people. It is like a pack of mobster thugs jumping on a defenseless person for like looking at them the wrong way.