Re: Help in Query Latest -- Urgent

From: Shafeek Khalidh <itsprobablyme_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:12:09 -0700

Please Jim, If you reply like this, When others come in , they think that this question is answered and they will look into un answered questions, avoiding me. That's why I put again.

you got me in a really wrong time, I can't enjoy jokes when I'm dying with some issues in work,
Thanks
Shafeek Received on Thu Jul 31 2003 - 12:12:09 CDT