Re: Tricky query

From: Fredrik Wahlgren <fredrik.p.wahlgren_at_mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:53:00 +0200

Hi

This was the input I needed. It didn't quite work but I now know how to do this. The problem was that your suggested query only returned the years for which there was only one currency, I want the currency as well. Anyway, using your reply as a starter, I eneded up with this:

SELECT DISTINCT thisyear, currency FROM input_table WHERE thisyear IN

(SELECT thisyear

FROM input_table

GROUP BY thisyear

HAVING count( distinct currency ) = 1)