Re: HR schera for 9i personal-Win98

From: udatashi <member34243_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:37:28 +0000

HI TARIQ,
DID YOU FIND A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM? THE DOCUMENTATIONS HAVE ALL THE SCRIPTS EXCEPT HR_POPUL.SQL, WHICH HAS BEEN EXCLUDED BECAUSE OF SIZE. WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW HOW YOU RESOLVED YOUR ISSUE. I'M ON THE VERGE OF MANUALLY KEYING IN THE DATA. THANKS AND REGARDS,
UDATASHI Originally posted by Tariq
> Hi all,
>
> This is my first post, so excuse me if it is not the correct group.
>
> I have installed Oracle 9i on a windows 98 machine, but the
> personal edition
> does not have the 'HR' schema that I need to help me study for
> 1Z0-007. Is
> there a way to install this schema/database ( HR ). I also have a
> win2k
> machine with 9i enterprise working fine with HR and other schemas.
>
> Much appreciated in advance.

Tariq