Lawson on Oracle upgrade? Help please.

From: Tiger Woods <clintonn_at_meb.co.za>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:10:52 +0200

Hi all.

Anyone out there using the Lawson financial application? We need to upgrade sometime, and we have been told by the South African distributors that the package will be down for roughly 7days! We are currently running Lawson on an Oracle 8.1.7 database (On Unix/Solaris).

Anyone out there running Lawson on Oracle, and could give me some information, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks

Clint Received on Thu Jul 24 2003 - 05:10:52 CDT