Oracle & C# Idiots Guide?

From: Mike <kn0xster_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2003 00:01:05 -0700

Hi,

I am learning C# at the moment having previously developed mostly in Delhpi and VB.

What I would like to know is where can i find a really good article on the net (or even in a book) which teaches you how to use C# to connect to Oracle databases. Something that discusses the pros and cons of the different ways to connect to the database such as OCI and ADO. Something which maybe gives some examples of how to create a simple interface through which you can browse records in a dataset.

I have managed to connect to Oracle using the OCI but i found the documentation assumes that you are already familiar with C# and Oracle.

If there is nothing out there then i will try and put something out there myself once i know a little more about it.

Cheers,

Mike

 kn0xster_at_hotmail.com