HELP - ORACLE Problem with password

From: Maurizio Coda <maurizio.coda_at_tin.it>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:33:55 +0200

Hello !
I've installed Oracle Enterprise Edition 9i on W2K machine just to read a dump of a db.
Installing Oracle it set the administration user/password on sysman/oem_temp and it asks to change it.
Rebooting the system it not let me enter in the console!!! For 2 times i've installed and re-installed completly OEE and do alway the same.
I'm not expert in Oracle (in english too!), is there any one can help me to solve this matter?
Thanks
Maurizio Coda Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 09:33:55 CDT