Re: Newbie questions about Oracle Developer Studio

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:04:07 -0400

oracle documentation on forms is horrendous. You can start the 'OC4J' right from the Start menu in windows if you want to learn it. You will also need to start the HTTP Server that comes with the database.

You dont need to use 9iAS to run forms(I dont think you do with 9i). However, I think if your going to deploy you have to pay for it...