Re: What is the name of the next generaltion Oracle database?

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 05:55:36 -0700

Keith <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:<vhpeoqkj9t6pfa_at_news.supernews.com>...
> I have come to the realization that :
>
> 1. You Sybrand are an idiot. I have never done anything than state my
> OPINION and pointed out links to articles from forbes, cnet etc. You
> truly will be nothing more than a gear-head who will be a an Oracle
> Database table jockey until your job is shipped to India to attain
> better price/performance ratio. That by the way is also my opinion.
>
> 2. Perhaps I should take my PostgreSQL proselytization elsewhere, but
> hope that all are aware that there is a choice.

1 You seem to think you know me quite well. Or this that just an 'opinion' too?
Your so-called opinions in this forum have always been offensive and slanderous. If you wouldn't have been hiding cowardly behind a fake email address, I would definitely have filed charges against you. You have demonstrated abundantly in this forum YOU are the true idiot, as you are uncapable of posting anything that isn't outright slander.

2 Indeed you are truly a zealot. Luckily you prefer toy systems, and your 'opinion' Oracle will be brought down by one of your toy systems will definitely not come true.
How come BTW you don't have any objections against being enslaved by Bill Gates.
As you are an expert in toys, and the toys will never make, because no one will assume responsibility, there will be a day you regret you didn't study Oracle.

And now : fuck off

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Tue Jul 22 2003 - 07:55:36 CDT