utilizing dates

From: Shawn <spedwards_at_qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:26:19 -0600

I have a simple script that I was given that I run the first business day of each quarter for the previous quarter. So, for the past year I manually pass it a start date and a end date for the previous quarter. So, I ran it on July 1st passing it 01-Apr-03 as the start date and 30-Jun-03 as the end date. It was suggested to me that the script could be automated to determine these dates itself since its always run on the first business day of the quarter.
I'm just not sure where to find this functionality. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Shawn Received on Mon Jul 21 2003 - 22:26:19 CDT