Re: What is the name of the next generaltion Oracle database?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2003 16:29:59 -0700

Keith <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:<vhnbbbds92edc7_at_news.supernews.com>...
> Aside from the fact that I reject your indictment that I am posting
> flames.. I must say I noticed that you are a close-minded tool.
>
> Also I am surprised that with all the kill-file tools you have at your
> disposal to filter me out, you still insist on silencing me.
>
> Is this a totalitarian regime where you must silence opposing views?

No, this is a cooperative regime where you are breaking the cooperation. See http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry/oraclech.htm to see how you are repeatedly violating the charter.

The killfile argument is spurious, as many of us are forced to use tools not of our choosing that may not have easy killfile usage. You are using the same argument as spammers. Are you a spammer?

It is pretty obvious you are trolling, not that that is necessarily a bad thing. The post speculating you have been burned by an Oracle salesperson has the ring of truth. Or have you simply discovered *gres and are suffering from a missionary complex? What is your real motivation?

> sybrandb_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Keith <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:<vhmjmvqvvf6e4b_at_news.supernews.com>...
> > You are clearly abusing this and other Oracle newsgroups by
> > consistently posting flames and rants against Oracle, and acting as a
> > coward, by not disclosing your real name.
> > And now please : GET LOST and BURN IN HELL, where you belong
> >

> > Sybrand Bakker
> > Senior Oracle DBA

jg

--