Re: What is the name of the next generaltion Oracle database?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:38:13 -0700

Steve Howard wrote:

> Quite frankly, a lot of Oracle sales guys are slimy

Quite frankly a lot of people in a lot of professions are slimy. That is no excuse for not exercising good judgement.

Keith's real problem is an overabundance of testosterone, a gross lack of civility, dignity, ethics, and social skills.

I don't care if an Oracle salesperson took his first born daughter and his mother hostage. There is no excuse for his trolling: None!

I've met quite a few 14 year olds with substantially more maturity than he has demonstrated. And the irritation everyone has indicated toward him, and his lack of responding to the obvious irritation means that he is reveling in being an irritant. Some people get their kicks by having friends. Some by kicking strangers. Keith is exactly what he appears to be. Nothing more, perhaps a lot less. Either way ... please don't make excuses for a troll who has yet to post a single on-topic message.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu