Re: 'Unbreakable' marketing strategy irresponsible?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:04:25 -0700

Niall Litchfield wrote:

> "Keith" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Sir,
> > The post is on topic with no profanity. If you are not interested,
> > others still may. To tell someone to stop posting news that may help
> > someone mitigate serious data loss is simply stupid and irresponsible.
>
> Who has suffered serious data loss? Orbitz hasn't lost a single bit of
> comitted customer data. read the links you post.
>
> --
> Niall Litchfield
> Oracle DBA
> Audit Commission UK
> Please include version and platform
> and SQL where applicable
> It makes life easier and increases the
> likelihood of a good answer

I killfiled Keith as he is obviously a troll that couldn't write a SQL statement if you threatened him with bodily harm ... but it seems from the responses he is still doing the one thing he is capable of doing ... wasting bandwidth.

I would suggest that everyone do as I have done ... killfile him / ignore him. He has nothing of value to contribute. Never has ... likely never will.

Now I've killed the thread too so I'll not be seeing any of this.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu