Re: Orbitz dumps RAC for better reliability

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:10:36 GMT

Hi Niall Litchfield, thanks for writing this:
> "Mark D Powell" <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com> wrote in message
> > When the economy is
> > good my client requires 24x6.9 access.
>
> Go for the full 24x7. 7 hours a day 24 days a month. No problems.

I used to work 9-hour days so I could get every other Friday off, but I think your plan is so much better. I forwarded your recommendation to my management. I'm not sure what they meant when they replied that I could stop by any time and pick up my "pink slip."

--
[:%s/Karsten Farrell/Oracle DBA/g]