Newbie question: What is "SQL*Net roundtrips to/from client" in the utlestat report

From: Yaniv <yanivv_at_savantis.com>
Date: 17 Jul 2003 09:14:32 -0700

Hi,

I am new to oracle.
I've started learing about performance and tuning and i've created the utlb/utle report.

I could not understand what does the parameter "SQL*Net roundtrips to/from client" stands for and what are its units.

I would very much appreciate any answer regatding it.

Thanks. Received on Thu Jul 17 2003 - 11:14:32 CDT