Data Export

From: Pierre <pierre.olaru_at_citicorp.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 23:50:53 -0700

I have the following table:

create table t (

t1 varchar2(35),
t2 varchar2(35),
t3 varchar2(35));

And I insert into this table the following values:

insert into t values ('X1','X2','X3');

I need to export it as a flat file in which each record should be in the insert data format, e.g. insert into t values ('X1','X2','X3');

I found an option in TOAD which can provide me this format. Ufortunately I need it to run independently.

Regards,
Pierre Received on Thu Jul 17 2003 - 01:50:53 CDT