Oracle trace files in user dump

From: Mahesh <mash1830-yahoo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:50:42 +0100

Hi ,

Ref:- Oracle 9.2.0 database running on UNIX (SunOs 5.9)

Don't know if this is the correct news-site for this query.

We often create trace files to check on the performance of a SQL query, but the trace files generated in the "user dump" directory are created with the 500 privileges (rw-------) and we need to logon as "oracle", chmod the trace files and then use them for 'tkprof' ....

Any idea, how we can have the trace files generated with 544 (rw-r--r--) permissions automatically ??

Thanks in advance.

Mahesh.
(pls remove '-yahoo' from my id, when replying) Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 10:50:42 CDT