ODBC Connection fine when testing during setup but doesn't work in ASP code

From: Hypermommy <hypermommy_at_comcast.net>
Date: 15 Jul 2003 07:20:25 -0700

Hi all,

Hope you can give me a hint of what to be looking for here. We've got an Oracle ODBC connection that we just set up this morning and it works fine when you click on the "test connection" button on one of the setup screens. However, when I attempt to use this ODBC connection in my ASP code, I get an
"ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name" error. We were getting that yesterday when we were incorrectly trying to set up the ODBC connection, but we don't get that anymore during setup and, in fact, get a successful test of connection. Except for when I try to use it.....

Thanks in advance for any and all avenues of investigation you can give me.

Denise Received on Tue Jul 15 2003 - 09:20:25 CDT