Re: Need SQL Server Temp Table equivalent (challenge!)

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:05:31 -0700

Kin Ng wrote:

> "Anurag Varma" <avarmadba.skipthis_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<%g_Pa.2475$3G5.667_at_nwrdny03.gnilink.net>...
> > stop posting same messages in different oracle newsgroups.
> > Its a waste of bandwidth and other people's time.
> >
> > Anurag
>
> Sorry. I didn't know which group should I post to for this kind of
> question. Frankly I was hoping more people can see this as I saw lots
> of "you don't need temp table" statement but couldn't find any
> solution for my real need.

c.d.o.marketplace ... things you are buying or selling
c.d.o.server ... things related to Oracle RDBMS server
c.d.o.tools ... things related to Forms, Reports, Designer, Discoverer, JDeveloper, etc.
c.d.o.miscellaneous ... everything else

Never cross-post unless you intent to make people cross.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu