Re: Why is it so hard to find?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:56:52 -0700

Bob Woodward wrote:

> This is getting REALLY frustrating!!! I have what should be a very simple
> question and I'm hitting brick walls everywhere I turn. Everyone's telling
> me to read the concepts information. The Oracle website won't let me
> register telling me my domain is invalid.
>
> <snipped>

Then go to http://www.yahoo.com, open a free account, and get back to tahiti.oracle.com.

You can't expect this usenet group to substitute for millions of pages of Oracle documentation.
Nor is there any excuse for not have an email domain recognized by Oracle if you want to work
with Oracle.

And what happened to buying or borrowing books?

From here ... little or no sympathy.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu