dbms_alert

From: stan <s.rosa_at_printcom.deutschepost.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:48:46 GMT

Hallo *,

we got a problem under oracle 7.3.4.4.0. The following problem we have:

We have two db-scheme (scheme1, scheme2). In scheme1 we use the dbms_alert.signal(contex1....) to send a signal concerning to a special context (context1).
In scheme2 we use the dbms_alert.waitone(context1) to fetch signals in the context1.

Sometimes we have the problem, that some signals will disappear. I think it's a problem with the buffer for signal. Do I have the chance to manipulate this buffersize?

Thanks
 Christoph Received on Fri Jul 11 2003 - 06:48:46 CDT