Re: Installation problem of Oracle 9iAS Infrastructure

From: Ashish Awasthi <awasthi_at_brickred.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 03:08:55 -0700

eric,

i am facing exactly the same problem as yours. my machine specifications also are same, except that i've sp3 installed. i have installed only the infrastructure yet, so the issue of installing in one system or more is irrelevent. if your problem is solved, kindly guide me, how should i proceed with the installation. i'l be obliged for the help.

ashish