Re: Backup

From: Loinex <loinex_at_aserio.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:57:28 +0200

I understand you, but you don't know all the story...

The database is part of an ERP that is no longer used in production, and will only be active until the end of this year...

Very few data is going to be inserted, but I need to do a backup... I'm not going to change Oracle setup...

It would be a waste of time/money to apply your suggestions only for this case.