free e-course materials for Exam #1Z0-001 Introduction to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL.

From: sowmyas <member32952_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:57:00 +0000

Hi,

I just need free e-course materials for
Exam #1Z0-001 Introduction to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL. In which site I have to go & download the course materials.I don't need question paper.I just searched in oracle.com website but I didn't get it. And I would appreciate if you can tell me in which website I have to go.
And I would appreciate if anyone can tell me in which website I have to go.Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Sowmya