Re: Installation problem of Oracle 9iAS Infrastructure

From: Eric Leung <ehlleung_at_hksptarm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:51:26 +0800

Thanks very much to everyone that response to my questions. I had missed the discussion forums at OTN and I think I can get some useful information there.

The documentation for Windows is also there (at OTN): http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10573_05/docs.htm

It was so weird that I did not see them... I have the CD Pack in hand, but there is no installation guide in the 'Documentation Library CD-ROM'...

Thanks again!

P.S. One more question: How to get the document with the document number? The search function at OTN did not find anything if I just type in the document number. Do I need to have the Metalink account to access this document?

Peter Sylvester wrote:

> There are "installation cookbooks" available on metalink for various
> OS/Platforms - see Doc 214691.1 for Windoze.
> Also, see forums on otn.oracle.com - lots of information there as well.
>
> --Peter

Regards,

--
Eric Leung