stored procedure signature?

From: chess hazlett <puneyrf_f_unmyrgg_at_enlgurba.pbz>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 18:46:08 GMT

I'm trying to call a stored procedure via sqlplus, and keep getting a "wrong number of types or arguments in call" error. I've been up and down this call, and the thing matches the information I've been given, but I'm not certain that what I've been given is accurate.

Is there any way to see the description of a stored procedure (essentially what parameters it takes and returns is all I need) ?

Thanks.
- chess hazlett Received on Tue Jul 08 2003 - 13:46:08 CDT