Re: [Quick Question] Programming Jobs on Oracle?

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:06:57 -0500

Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com> wrote:

>Hi Juan Guillermo Fernández V., thanks for writing this:
>> Hi everyone....
>>
>> Sorry to bother with such a basic question... but I've been unable to google
>> it myselft properly.
>>
>> I'm loking for some info on programming and seting a job (syntaxis, usage,
>> everything), but wherever I search for it, I end up finding employment
>> oportunities ¬_¬'.
>>
>> So, I'm just asking for any pointers... an URL, maybe a doc... anything.
>>
>> For any help, thanks in advance!
>>

>That's the trouble with languages ... too many meanings for some words,
>which makes it hard for search engines to determine context. <g>
>
>You might want to head over to http://asktom.oracle.com and search for
>"dbms_job" (without quotes). Tom's got quite a few examples of how to
>use it.

A Google 'advanced' search for the exact phrase dbms_job returned many,many Oracle package usage related hits and no employment ones..

Google advanced search is all I use anymore - the exact phrase selection is very powerful in limiting the hits to what you really want... Received on Tue Jul 08 2003 - 11:06:57 CDT