Re: Visual C++ and Oracle - increase speed and preformance?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:55:08 GMT

use oci interface and in it use the array interface or use OO4O and use the array interface. Also use bind variables. Tt would make it much faster and more scalable. ODBC is going to be a dog.

--
Jim
"Charles" <u96_cwang_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:09mdnc96ktQVUZSiXTWJjg_at_comcast.com...
  3000 rows is not a big quantity. You can load it into VC program memory, a linked list for example, and "asynchronously" load into Oracle. The connection method can be embedded SQL or ODBC.

  Charles