Re: Unbreakable web hosting

From: i-speak <me_at_i-am-not-rogers.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2003 08:20:54 GMT

I think that you had also abused in complaining about someone abused. First of all, you had put a faked email address "YK" <YKnot_at_home.invalid> from 63.138.93.32, Sat, 05 Jul 2003 13:17:00 GMT, using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158 (like me, using non-existence address?). Also, the person who recommended chinese-host.com was from sony network, but the chinese-host.com actually belonged to iadvantage company that originated from usa. Therefore, why did you say him abused? He just recommended a hosting company. I wonder if you wish all kinds of recommendations disappear from all usenet forums.

I guess that you may probably be from a hosting company so you thought that he had introduced a very competitive provider.

Please note that I have no relationship with this person or company. Moreover, I'll advise people who wish to join any low cost hosting company. Firstly, ask yourself a question, will this kind of extremely low cost provider raises the price after you join for a period. Please think about this possibility if it may happen or not. I myself had similar experience before.

"YK" <YKnot_at_home.invalid> wrote:

chinese-host wrote:
> Do you want to have a secure web site

<Snip>