Oracle 9i

From: Dan J <dali_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:21:43 -0400

I'm a student and I can't seem to install Oracle 9i on my PC. I'm using Windows ME. On the second screen of the install I am on a 'File Locations' screen, with default source and desination paths.

I get a error message 'Invalid staging area. There are no top level compenents for Windows 95, Windows ME available for installation in this staging area'.

Whats wrong here?

Thanks,
Dali Received on Sat Jul 05 2003 - 12:21:43 CDT