OCI linker error

From: Akki <pakki_at_apar.com>
Date: 2 Jul 2003 06:26:38 -0700

Hi Expert,

  Here I am calling OCI functions from CORBA Objects VISI Broker.

I am able to build corba objects with nmake(VC++) utility. I am able to compile and run the OCI classes independently with VC++ editor.

But After I include OCI related classes into Corba Objects, nmake giving the following error during linking. Can some one help me to overcome this issue. I am using VC++ 6.

Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ologof
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _oopen
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _olog
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _oclose
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _oerhms
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ofetch
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _odefin
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _odescr
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _oexec
Client.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _oparse
Client.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 10 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'LINK' : return code '0x460' Stop.

Regards,

Akki Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 08:26:38 CDT