Re: Oracle application

From: Ferro <no_at_spam.it>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:52:48 +0200

> You are not allowed to "modify" the core code per se (at least not
> without invalidating your support contract),

What does it mean?
Can I have the sources of core?
What kind of language is it used (C++, Java, ...)? Can I recompile it?

I understand this street is very dangerous (see support contract), but it give me (maybe only theory) the independence that my company wants.

What do you think?

Thanks a lot.
Ferro. Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 01:52:48 CDT