Why doing full import always stuck at def$_pushed_transactions?

From: cschang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:58:29 -0400

System: 8.1.6 on Win NT 4 ( sp 6a) with 1G RAM 755 Mhz CPU The dmp file was obtained from another system with the same configuration using :
Exp system/pw file=my.dmp grants=y indexes=y compress=n And when I used->
Imp system/pw file=my.dmp full=y ignore=y buffer=100000 commit=y log=fulimp.log
the process always hung at import table def$_pushed_transactions 0 rows
The problem happened since last week. I had done the same full import before and successfully. Because there is no change recently on this system, I can not figure why? I have been looking in web and oracle and asktom for solution without success. Anyone can provide a clue? Since then, I have been using the fromuser=.. touser=.. to import just user database and it worked OK

C Chang Received on Tue Jul 01 2003 - 21:58:29 CDT