performance problems

From: Georg Walk <Georg.Walk_at_cai.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:26:09 +0200

We have performance problems with a complex system. We use a compaq proliant double-processor with a Raid-5 System and Win2000 as database server, 3 Citrix-server and about 90 clients. The problem is a little bit curious. We have some days without problems and than some days we have performance problems between 20 minutes and sometimes the hole day is bad. We cannot determine any simular situation. The only point is that it looks like the applications are waiting for response of the database-server. But when we looking to the database server we cannot see more as 30 % of used memory and 30% productivity of the main.processors.

Some ideas are welcome Received on Mon Jun 30 2003 - 11:26:09 CDT