Oracle application

From: Ferro <no_at_spam.it>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:09:15 +0200

On our company we wrote a very complex ERP. All our jurassic program have to replace, with something more modern.
On my country (Italy) "Oracle Application" proposes itself at my door.

Some our company branch, are very very dynamic, and I need a very large possibility to personalize that tools.

Do someone can say something about the possibility to modify "Oracle Application"?
Something like "exit call" (or API), or something more low level, ...

Thanks, Ferro. Received on Mon Jun 30 2003 - 10:09:15 CDT