oo4o binding values to "in" clause

From: Jack <never_at_inamillion1.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:31:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Gods of Oracle,

I'm in need of something like:

select * from colourtable
where colour in :somecolours

Obviously :somecolours would be ('red','blue','green') in regular SQL but using oo4o (asp in particular (eww)) I imagine I need to create some kind of collection variable object first and pass that into the bind.

Any one able to point me in the right direction? ASP or VB source would be most welcome :-)

Thanks
Jack. Received on Thu Jun 26 2003 - 08:31:28 CDT