Re: 1z1-140

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 25 Jun 2003 12:16:25 -0700

dbaplusdev_at_yahoo.com (JoAnn) wrote in message news:<47563bcb.0306250338.1815da1f_at_posting.google.com>...
> I am trying to upgrade my OCP 6/6i application developer certification
> to 9i. I want to find any books or training materials.
>
> Any information will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

i hunted around for this. it looks like the 9i pl/sql upgrade can be gotten if you do a google search for "Howard Rogers "Lydian Third" under books there is a 9i new features doc. this includes everything. just look at the sql and pl/sql stuff.

however, I have been u nable to find anyone throwing together new 9i forms docs. Ive seen this asked on the Dev2K_at_fatcity.com forum which is where alot of developer authors, etc... hang out. none of them are going to do this.

not enough demand for it. too few people are doing anything new in forms. unfortunately the oracle documentation on otn for forms is weak to say the least. The release notes are not all inclusive. the only way to figure that out is to REALLY dig into it.

:( if you happen to find a forms 9i new features doc please post it.

thanks. Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 14:16:25 CDT