Re: newby sql question: adding time

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:52:11 +0200

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:44:49 +0100, Mick A <none_at_none.coom> wrote:

>Thank you, for attempting to help, though I would recommend you
>getting some professional assistance for your patience and
>interpersonal skills.

I would rather recommend you to get professional assistance: to learn Oracle and to acknowledge you shouldn't misuse a volunteer forum to get questions answered you can find a) in a sql tutorial b) in the Oracle doc set.
Also you need to professional assistance because you have been brainwashed by the Microsoft mob.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 13:52:11 CDT