Re: imp/exp and stored procedure

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:07:42 GMT

There is no parameters to include everything, yet exclude some objects. About the best you can do is to export just tables and indexes. You won't get the stored proc, but you also won't get views, functions, sequences....

Is there a reason why you don't want this SP in the dump file?

HTH,
Brian

Jaret Lafoudravecmonhnez wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can I use the imp/exp utility but not include stored procedure in the dump,
> I need to imp/exp all the object but the SP.
>
> Any idea ?

Brian Peasland
oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com

 the three"