Re: Data change watch without triggers

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:07:12 +0200

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:46:44 GMT, s.rosa_at_printcom.deutschepost.de (stan) wrote:

>Its is not Homework.
>I need it really. Oracle Support say me, thay don't know the solve.
>A program has in Code Config check for A, if there are any changes it
>dosn't work.
>But i need to know, when table by A was changed.
>

>Stan

You need to rethink your *design* instead of implementing crap solutions which at it is best will result in big performance hogs. You don't need it. You need to RECONSIDER!!!!!!!!!

You can easily do it by means of triggers, so why insisting on being stubborn??????????

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 12:07:12 CDT