Re: OCI (8.1.6) documentation? (for a C++ programmer)

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:57:10 GMT

OCI can be faster than pro C if written properly. Why one would use multiple connections is beyond me. The problem with multiple connections is that while it sounds cool and macho you now have a problem where one connection may not see what another connection did. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure