Re: UTL_FILE

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:47:35 +0200

I'm going to try to answer all question.

My oraclcle is 9i version
I added in my ini.ora the line : utl_file_dir=P:\shared and utl_file_dir=C:\shared (the second is for testing)

In my procedure which work with the shared folder c:\shared, there's an exception catched ( file can't be found) with the other shared folder P:\shared.

I'm well identified under windows because i can access the map network drive without any problems.

thx