Re: Uploading file

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2003 11:30:50 -0700

Hello,

I wondered if you could help,

I have a requirement attach documents to a web forms application So users can link to them and open them

I am on (Forms 6i, 9iAS) but my database is only 8.1.6!

I just wondered if you could give me any advice on how I might do this. Any samples you know of or just an oppinion on methodology.

ANY advice is GREATLY appreciated!