UTL_FILE

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:49:30 +0200

Hi,
I'm using UTL_FILE to write file from my database into a local directory and that's works!
The probleme is that I must acces network files to read them

Is-it possible to access to a network drive mapped(like p:\, s:\) I'v tried to write the correct path in my ini.ora file but it seems to be impossible.

thx for help =) Received on Mon Jun 23 2003 - 06:49:30 CDT