Re: problems with dbms_metadata

From: Ecce Nihil <sct_at_picknowl.com.au>
Date: 22 Jun 2003 16:54:34 -0700

I wasn't going to respond to this, thinking that you'd just made a slip up or it was just not worthwhile correcting your ignorance. But then I read some of your other supercilious responses on this group and couldn't resist. If you don't have any helpful answers, or just something arrogant to say, just don't respond.