Re: MSDAORA.1 vs OraOLEDB.Oracle.1

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:17:10 +0200

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:57:12 -0600, "gkelly" <gkelly_xmission.com> wrote:

>Also, why would there be a difference anyway, it doesn't make sense to me
>that you should have to be aware of what driver you are using.

It also doesn't make sense to create triggers on the fly from a front end.
I realize though nowadays nobody *learns* to develop an application in a structured way, and lousy development practices, as described in your post, are the norm.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 16:17:10 CDT