Proxy authentication with the Oracle 9i thin driver?

From: Holger Peine <peine_at_iese.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:16:52 +0200

Hello,

can anyone tell me (better still) point me to a document detailing what parts of Oracle Advanced Security are supported by the thin driver in Oracle 9i?
Most urgent for me would be to know whether the thin driver supports proxy user authentication / lightweight user sessions. It did not in 8i, but I heard that the 9i thin driver is more powerful.

Thanks for your advice,
Holger.

--
Dr. Holger Peine
Fraunhofer IESE, Kaiserslautern, Germany